Dad N' offensive hijinks Dad N' offensive hijinks

so supreme...

Hilarious, random and well animated... 5/5

Horsenwelles responds:

thanks

A Strange Day. A Strange Day.

You FOOL!

the animating style was interesting, but the most important part was the story. Why on earth did he walk to the end of the pier AGAIN after he did it twice in his dream? The second time he succeeded but as a consequence the city blew up! If I was him I would have said "Phew! Lucly the city is still here!" I really wouldn't want that on my conscience in heaven. (Or perhaps Hell, for killing yourself and triggering the biggest explosion ever, thereby killing hundereds of innocent citizens.)

The animating style was quite interesting. I did like the way you inverted the colours of the person's outlines. The music was a bit repetitive but I suppose that's just my music taste. I like the way you conveyed everything with such a simple animating style, although you didn't go as simple as to go into the realms of newbity, because you kept it very artistic what with the inverted-double-border style.

By the way, that does happen in the end? Did he jump off? Or what?

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Beautiful.

Every turn, every slash, every death was animated precisely and so smoothly you'd think it was GL-rendered. The superb 3D effects, shines, smash effects and destroyable scenery made this an animation to remember. The fact that you animated at 60 frames per second is unbelievable, and it really adds an edge to this movie that wouldn't have been had it been animated at 25 or 30. Finally, the story line. Well, what of it? There's not much needed for a Madness flash, but what was storyboarded (which was pretty much the clown coming in) fitted perfectly and the cliffhanger at the end made me hanging like a sneeze that never comes (worst analogy ever I know). One or two things I did find a bit nagging was that when Hank grunts - he sounds quite like a big dog barking. Also, the bullet spinning around looked a bit plain and actually like it was made of plastic.

Overall, one of the best flashes I have seen. Even the menu was beautifully slaved upon! An awesome work. You deserve to win for this flash!

Ode To Dakenho Ode To Dakenho

Hilarious!

I honestly laughed really much during this. Metal is the most pointless mish-mash of guitars and growling and swear words ever. Not to mention racist, as obviously proved in this video.

The animation was simple, but pulled off very nicely, what with the slapstick animation and the really fast playing of Guitar Hero guitars. The huge eyes were really hilarious and the way you took some of the lyrics literally made me ache with laughter. There was not much effort put into it however, but in a way it seems to increase the humour even further.

The music sucked, but as this was a parody I'll let you off.

It was quite uneventful at times - I feel you should add more stuff in the bits of the long text, and immediately stop the soundtrack when the end happens.

Additionally, I would like to credit you for animating at 50 fps! That made it look awesome.

Overall, this movie does have its flaws, and I do know that the grungers of Newgrounds will hate my review and possibly blam it, but I laughed throughout this movie, and thought it an amazing feat of comedic genius. Hats off to you!

FireHound responds:

A nice review you wrote. I'm really happy you had a good time watching it and I also appreciate your advice. I wonder how you figured out it was 50 fps though :)

And what the hell is going on with the reviews? It started with 4, then I had 8... then a bunch disappeared, then I had 13, now I have 10... I do hope yours wont vanish too.

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Supreme and Flanjy!

Very good. I like how you satirise different aspects of Pokemon. I laughed all the way through. But why did the display flash at scene transitions?

OrangePylon responds:

Oof. That's a V-Cam bug. I know how to avoid it now and won't have it in future flashes.

Ode To Michael Jackson Ode To Michael Jackson

What the hell is this?!

Michael Jackson must be turning in his grave.

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Hilarious!

I knew something scary was going to happen so I half-covered my ears and eyes and when he opened the door I stopped covering them and went "Oh." Then it happened...

Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

Great!

This was a hilarious animation. The use of slapstick comedy, combined with the overall simplicity of the food she was supposed to prepare, made me laugh all the way through. My favourite part was definitely the cake. Not too sure about the tentacle rape though, and the transition with the squares shows some gaps in between squares when I expand the window - might want to fix that.

Overall, a brilliant effort. Make more please!

rather stupidd; rather stupidd;

To be REALLY honest...

...I don't know who on Earth would steal this. The animation quality was poor, the framerate was jerky and there was no sound. Altogether it brings down the official Madness series's reputation.

my first flash (Ball) my first flash (Ball)

Good, for your first flash

although I was confused at some points who the characters were supposed to be, I liked the general idea. The way they moved was enjoyable, and when I could understand what was going on it was very good. I would say make sure that things don't happen too quickly for your next animation.